Today I would like you to find a couple of blogging friends. Doesn't matter if your friends are newbies like you, they can still be of help. But you must make friends who are bloggers. Here are 10 reasons why you should make blogging friends.
- You can get feedback for your what you are writing, sometimes even before you hit the publish button.
- You can find an outlet in your blogging friend with whom you can share your problems related to your blog.
- You can work together on challenges like this 31 Days to Build a Better Blog. Working together makes it more fun, trust me.
- You can exchange amongst eachothers.
- You can promote eachothers posts on social media.
- You can share communities.
- Blogging friends can be a regular source of encouragement and sometimes you can also get new ideas from them.
- You can guest post for each other.
- You can share each others talents.
- You’ll have twice the blogging power at your disposal.
But then again, there are a couple do'd and dont's. First, don't cling on to your blogging friend to promote all your posts. Ask them once, and if your blog posts are good then you wouldn't have to ask them twice. Also, don't forget to help them the same way you expect them to help you. In one word, try to make eachother's blogs better.
Where will you find your blogging friends? Well, you can try Indiblogger for a change. Then try and connect with your readers, some of them might prove to be very good friends. Try finding some of them on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
But be careful while making friends on Twitter, here are 15 reasons why people might not like to follow you back on Twitter. And also, you might try these 10 people as your blogging friends on Twitter.